Sunday, August 19, 2012

Modest Workout Shows!

I just wanted to share this link to BYU TV's Total Body Workout!  I don't like putting on work out videos very much around my kiddo's because they always show midriffs and busts!  I don't want them to have to see that.  It's hard to find a workout DVD that is modest.  But BYU TV has a show called Total Body Workout that has 35 different episodes listed online that you can turn on and exercise to.  Hope it helps!  If the link doesn't work, just go to BYUTV.org and go to the bottom and under "explore shows" click on "lifestyles".  Then total body workout will be the image on the very right i believe.  Click on it and then you will see five of 35 episodes you can click on. 

2 comments:

  1. This is Celestey! Chan and I tried one of these work out videos on BYU and had a great time! Thanks for showing that to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! Glad you liked it! I liked them too. Wish we could do them together! What did yours use? Weights? Plates? Nothing but muscle? I've tried the paper plates and the weight ball but I just used a weight. It was an 8 lb one n I was so sore!! Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete